Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mambo Sauce Believes in Miracles

The song Miracles, by DC based Mambo Sauce, is an uplifting and inspirational track that is on regular rotation in my life.  Lyrics such as "Do you believe in miracles?  Maybe we can change the world.  Maybe we can make a better life.  Can you see the light?" are a refreshingly positive vibe, stretched tightly over a rhythmic drum beat, that helps me truly believe in the possibility of the impossible.  

I find myself playing this song on a daily basis, many times on repeat, especially when I need an extra boost to step further out of my comfort zone and into greatness.   Other Miracles lines that particularly speak to me include:


  • "No matter what you go through to get through it, you gotta get to it."
  • "Hey, they say that we can't do the impossible and I'm like damn, why can't I try?
  • "Truth is the proof is in the pudding.  The truth is you get back what you put in."
  • "The difference between win and defeat is "N" apostrophe "T".  Either you can or you can't, you do or you don't, either you are or you ain't, you will or you won't."
  • "Well me, if I conceive it, I can achieve it and if I dream and believe it, then I can be it!"

Turn up your speakers, press play to view this video and allow your mind to soak in the inspirational spirit of Mambo Sauce's Miracles.  Lay back and enjoy the spiritual bath.

Very truly yours,

Tamara Aw
Director
megstaffing@gmail.com
information@megstaffing.com

No comments: